Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ketchup

I feel so overwhelmed with how behind I am on blogging.  However, I have really been ENJOYING the moments with my little family.  We have been living this summer UP!!

We've went to Bats games...

Went to the aquatic center...

And THE BEACH!  Wrightsville Beach, NC!  Your first beach vacation!

Love that face!



My beautiful girl


My lovey's!

We have been having lots of pool days, zoo days, lazy days and ice cream days.  We've went to the dentist (which you hated), went to the Icthus Music festival, made crafts and had sleepovers.  This summer has been so much fun and I have been enjoying every minute of watching you grow up. 

Here are some funny things and facts about you:

*You are 27 months old.
*Weigh 28 lbs (40th percentile)
*Have ALL of your baby teeth
*You loooove to eat!  I feed you almost ALL organic and natural food.
*Size 7-8 shoe

The other day you, Meme and I all went to El Nopal for dinner.  The waiter kept saying "Hola" to you.  At first you were shy and covered your eyes.  Toward the end of dinner, you stood up in the booth, looked around until you saw our waiter and YELLED "Hola!!!" across the restaurant!  It was the funniest thing!

You still love to say "seck" for yes.  You can say yes clear as day, but you prefer to say "seck" and I think it's so cute, I don't even try to correct you.  I mean, you won't go to high school saying it, so I'm just gonna let you be little and cherish those sweet little "mia-isms"!!!

You love to boss Harley (Meme's Yorkie) around.  It cracks us up because you have a little British accent when you say his name!  When he barks you say "Hush Hollie (Harley)"  If he jumps up on you, you tell him to "Fwit Hollie" (quit Harley) HAHA!  I love it!  You have actually gotten so into bossing the dogs around, you will look as us sometimes and say "No no Meme, you SIT!"  

Right now, Toy Story is your favorite movie and I'm pretty sure that Woody is your hero!  You have a Woody doll that you carry around everywhere and sleep with.  His hat and boot always come off, so you are always telling me "Momma?  Woody hat?  Woody boot?"  There is also this part of the 2nd Toy Story where Buzz is running from Zurg and you get this concerned look on your face and say "Oh NO!  Tearful (careful) Buzz!"

You are so dag on smart I can't stand it!  I have an app on my phone called "monkey preschool lunchbox" and you love to play the games on it.  When you do the exercises correctly you say "YAY!  I did it!!"  I also have an app called "peek a boo barn" that has a bunch of different animals and you know them all by their looks and sounds!  Smart girl!

You love to count.  Right now you count like this...Two, sennon (seven), eight, TEN!  You're missing a few, but you will get there ;)

You have become quite the cuddler recently.  I LOVE it!  I've always wanted a cuddle baby and you just weren't it.  Now?  You love to get as close to me as possible and cuddle up on the couch.  My heart?  Melts into a puddle on the floor :)  

When it's time to go nigh night, you always ask me to "rock you?"  So we rock for about 15 minutes and sing to Jesus.  When we get done with one song you look at me and say "momma?  Jesus!" for me to sing another song to you.  Your favorites are "Jesus loves Me" and "Jesus loves the little children."  Right before we go to bed we pray to Jesus and you put your little hands together and close your eyes.  Such a special moment for me!

The other day I came home and Meme said "Mia?  Old McDonald had a farm..." and you chimed in "e i e i o"  So stinking cute!

I had an HSG done last Monday, so Operation Work on Baby Number 2 is in full effect!  Hopefully you have a sibling soon!



Photobucket

No comments: