Tuesday, October 30, 2012

28 weeks with H2

Here we are 28 weeks in to baking this 2nd little princess and I can honestly say I feel great!  I am SO much more laid back and relaxed this time around.  I have enjoyed this pregnancy and quite frankly, it is going by WAY too fast!!  Here are some stats:
Craving:  Ice, still.  I am taking iron and it has helped with the gasoline and white out craving, even though I wouldn’t mind a good sniff if it weren't dangerous ;)  LOL!  However, I’m still loving the ice.
Weight gain:  Wouldn’t you love to know.  But you never will!  HA
Size: Baby is the size of an eggplant, or approximately 2.5 lbs. and 15 inches.  Not sure how accurate that is for me since I seem to grow ‘em small :)
This girl is a mover and a shaker.  Especially at night.  When it’s nice and quiet and everyone is in bed, she decides it’s party time.  I cherish these sweet moments with my bebe!

IMG_6167IMG_6168

Moment of the week:  Some random visitor at the hospital said to me “If I didn’t know any better, I’d think you were having triplets!”  UM, excuse me?  I didn’t feel THAT big, but thanks for the complex mister.

I just continue to pray for a healthy growing baby girl and praise God for all He has done so far!!

2 comments:

SassyCassie said...

Bahaha! There is no way I looks like you're having triplets. You have a perfect belly!

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

You look great! Your pregnancy is flying by it seems!!