Thursday, September 9, 2010

Melting pot of news...

So everyone already knows that I am a slacker blogger...so shoot me!  Here is the catch up:

State Fair
We took Mia to her 2nd state fair trip and she LOOOVVVEED it!  We actually took her 2 days in a row because we had a little drama the first day.  Let me explain.  The group for the fair outing consisted of Dave, Mia and I and mom and dad and a couple of friends.  None of us had eaten that day because we had to "save" our appetites for all the yummyness of the fair food.  Also, keep in mind that on top of incredibly empty stomachs, it was like 95 degrees.  Another little detail: my dad decided it would be a good idea to down a "five hour energy" drink on an empty stomach in the heat...hmm umm...know where I'm going with this?...
Fast forward about 1 hour later, we are on our way to the Emergency room with a SICK daddy.  I was a complete nervous wreck.  I'm a huge daddy's girl and seeing my dad oh so sick scared me so bad.  Long story short-diagnosed him with dehydration.  DUH. 

State Fair take 2

We ate before hand this time.  No five hour energy shots.  Stayed inside most of the day.  Still had a blast!


Poppy and Mia and Uncle B



Talking to Fred!


The hubbs and his turkey leg



Sight seeing and a snack




I had to get this made for her!

My Birthday!

Y'all, I'm 26 now!  I know that is still young, but now I'm not in my "early" twenties, I'm in my "mid" to "late" twenties..eek!  My life has never went by so fast until I became a momma.  I feel like mine and my childs life are FLYING by and it makes me so sad.  It sounds cliche, but shherriously, I have a toddler and am in my "late" twenties!  WTH!
Anywho, I had an amazing birthday weekend.  My hubby planned me a great surprise weekend! 


After makeup, it was time to head home, get dressed and head out.  They took me to my FAVE sushi place to eat then for a night out on the town!  It was such a blast!  Then the next day, they planned the "family" birthday bash at another sushi place!!  That weekend couldn't have gotten any better!  Thank you Dave!

We MOVED!

During all of this we also moved into our new home!  It is so cute and cozy and I love, love, love it!  I still have pictures to hang and a few boxes to go through, but other than that we are completely in and settled.  I owe a HUGE thanks to my parents, FIL, friends and Kyle and Tina!  Without them I would probably still be digging my way around the house!  I have such awesome support!


My favorite spot in the house: Mia's closet!

In other news, Mia is 17 months!!



My princess is getting so smart it amazes me!  Here are her stats:

*Says: mama, dada, DAAY (from hearing me call for Dave),  Dee (from when I call the hubbs "D"), what is it, ight (light), dog dog, AHHH th (mocking a sneeze, with a lisp!), Uh oh and bye bye!
* Size 4 diaper
* Size 5-6 shoe
* Size 18-24 month and sometimes 2T clothes
*You can point out your nose, ears, belly, toes, "hoo hoo", and your boobies!  HAHA! White trash I know...
* You eat EVERYTHING!  So glad not to have a picky eater!
* You love Elmo and some playhouse disney shows
* You love to grab daddy's phone, push the button and say "mama" to the picture!
* You are quite the climber-up and down off beds and couches and chairs! OH MY!
* You love to go outside and you have your Poppy TRAINED!  All he has to do is stick out his finger and you grab his hand and lead him outside!  He is like putty in your hands!  :)  You go to Poppy over anybody and usually don't go to anyone FROM him!
* You are like the Tazmanian devil-I can't turn my head for a second without you getting into SOMETHING!
* You have mommy's allergies :( So you have been very clingy to me (but I love it) :)
* You have 12 teeth actually IN, but your four K9's are at the surface
*You are a runner-I don't think you walk anywhere you go!  Always in a hurry!  Hmmm, wonder where that comes from... ;)
* I love you more than life itself

One last thing....
Dave and I are seriously talking about starting to try for another baby ::ducks head and squints eyes::  I know I said I would never do it again, but I have the fever coming on! HA!  Also, we are in our new house, I can go part time at work next summer AND Mia just can't be an only child!  I hated it for the 12 years I did it, so I want Mia to have a sibling!  Soooo....thoughts??  Please tell me your feelings...

Thanks for listening!


Photobucket

No comments: