Thursday, February 6, 2014

Cabin fever

Mia hasn’t had school all week.  I’ve not been feeling good.  So my kids have been suffering.  I feel terrible about the amount of TV they have been watching.  So, today, I pulled myself together and took Mia on a play date at All About Kids (kids gym) with Adele.  I got to have some nice conversation with Mindy and Mia got to run some of her built up energy out, AND, have some friend time!  Plus, I got to have some one on one time with my big girl. 
It was a WIN all the way around!

Although I still feel pretty crummy, I needed this memory-making time with my girl!
IMG_1730

Mia and Adele!
IMG_1722IMG_1728

Not only did Mia get to run like a crazy person, but she also conquered some fears!  She would never do this before…
IMG_1734IMG_1736

IMG_1738

So thankful for this time with my firstborn love, the one who made me mommy.
IMG_1741

Now, if this weather would get it together, give me some sunshine and get a little warmer, that’d be great ;)

No comments: