Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Counseling and another girl day!

Since everyone knows that I struggle with intense anxiety, panic attacks and some mild depression, I will just say that I have started on medication and counseling.  I am feeling MUCH better, Praise the Lord!!  The panic attacks are pretty much gone, I have more energy, don’t sleep as much and just overall feel much better.  The anxiety part is not completely gone, but I’ve just accepted the fact that I am going to have to live with that, and will try to help it by counseling.
With that being said, I LOVE going to counseling.  I stop and have some Panera, have some alone/ME time and get to get everything off of my chest and don’t have to burden my family over and over with the same worries and garbage!!  Maybe that makes me weird, but whatever.  I love it!

IMG_2105

After counseling, the girls and I headed to CFA to have lunch with Lori, Nadia and her mommy Christy.  Brinlee was in school, and we sure missed her!!

The best of friends!!!  I see trouble in the future…
IMG_2111

Finley enjoying some ice cream :)
IMG_2108IMG_2109

The girls and I came home for a bit and then met Meme and Poppy at Aspen Creek for dinner!

IMG_2114

At Meme’s house!
IMG_2118

Such a fun day!

No comments: