Monday, July 26, 2010

Doctor and Gattis and shopping OH MY!

This is my beauty shopping for Cabbage Patch dolls...



And trying on hot shades for the summer!

Those pictures had no relevance whatsoever, just that I wanted to show you my diva!  This whole post is gonna be really random, because I didn't have a clue what to write about!  I don't have near as interesting of a life as my friends! HA!

Within the week we had a few chores.  First we had to take Mia to the doctor to get her blood drawn...


Tornado Mia ripping the paper!



 
THEN, Mia and I had a super special date night, just the two of us, at GATTILAND!


chowing down on some cheese bread!


BIG bite!


So thats our simple, boring, fantastic life!  AH I love it!




Just about every pic Mia is eating!


Baby Geraldine!



Photobucket

No comments: