Saturday, July 3, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words...

So here is about 50,000 words to catch you up to speed, since I'm a loser blogger...HA!


shopping at the ole wally world!




Tyson :)


on our way to the water park!

pooped...


HOLY COW! I had this when I was a kid, so Mia HAD to have it ;)


some new summer dresses!


sporting the new dress at church-of course she rocked it!


new crocs for the water parks and concrete HA!


Mia and her cousin Landon driving on a date!


so cute!


"hey mommy!"


"how do I work this thing?"


"oh I see...."


Got it!!


I think she may be a tom boy!


big stuff with a ruffle booty!


Independent woman!



after completely submerging her in water! she loooovvveeeessss it!


Charlie, Brody and Elmo!


naptime with dada!


snack for the car ride!

and of course strawberry lemonade! YUM!


Taking a walk with Meme!


*blurry* but you get the jist!


she loves her dog dog!


my little firecracker!


going to a cookout!




a little PB&J left over...


Daddy and Mia in the tree!


our little rockstar! HA!


tractor ride


she LOVES her daddy soooo much! NOTHING better than seeing a daddy with his little girl!
(heart melts...)

Sliding!  We have got to buy her one, she had a blast!

Well, thats what we have been doing this summer!  Just enjoying every moment and living up every fun opportunity we get!


Photobucket


1 comment:

Angela Thomas said...

I love the picture of Dave and Mia! Nothing like a Daddy daughter bond! It brings tears to my eyes because I know how much Lanna misses her Daddy and how much he misses her! But it is abdolutely adorable! I still cannot get over how big she has gotten so quickly! She is GORGEOUS!