Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas time!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas this year, I know we did for sure!  I feel so blessed to be able to spend another Christmas with my baby girl and family.  Mia had a great time, but I think she was WAY to over stimulated! HA! 

Christmas Eve I worked until 3, and then we spent the remainder of the day with my mom's side of the family.  I was such a great day! 


Mia with Uncle B and cousins Brody and Charlie!  She loves these boys♥


Taking it all in...


Sweet baby girl!


YAY! An Elmo backpack!

When we got home from celebrating Christmas with the family, mommy and daddy Santa had a lot of work to do when we got home!


ALL for her!  One spoiled little girl!


She loved it all, especially her new baby!

Mia has a small obsession with baby dolls.  She is a girl after my own heart.  When I was a child, I too, was obsessed with babies and playing "house."  I've always wanted to be a mommy and that is exactly how Mia is.  She is so very nurturing to her little ones.  Wherever you see Mia, most likely she will have a baby in her hands.  I'm thinking she has about 10 babies currently. HA!

Next we headed to my parents house to have Christmas with them.  Mia is so loved!


WOW!  A slide from Meme and Poppy.  She also got a wagon!

So my dad, brother and I went out and got my mom gift certificates for a massage and laser hair removal, however, we wanted to wrap them in some way where she would have no idea what they were.  Her wonderful daughter (that would be me), got the wonderful idea to go buy her some clothes (that are totally OPPOSITE of her style) and put the gift certificates in the box with them.  We would tell her that Ben sincerely picked it all out for her.  Now, we all knew she wouldn't like the clothes and could take them back and get an in-store credit to spend on something she did want, but we were just cracking up thinking of what her reaction would be!  If you know my family, we are all jokesters and love to laugh.  However, we are also brutally honest...


"NO way.."

She was brutally honest and said, "Oh no, thats awful.  I'm not wearing that!" HAHA!!

That was so worth it!  Provided us with great laughs and a great memory!

We then headed to Dave's family to do Christmas with them (of course I forgot my camera).  Again, Mia got lots of goodies, including a portable DVD player!  That was more a present for Dave and I!  Weve already put it to use in a restaraunt and our dinner was UH-MAAZ-ING!  There was no crying, no grabbing, no food throwing.  AHH!  Thank YOU!

Finally on Christmas night, we made plans with my dads family to go to our favorite Sushi place to have a very non traditional meal!  And let me just say, I LOVED it way more than the traditional meal!!

OH, Mia's Christmas outfit?  Incredible.  I was like the papparazzi.  Here is some proof of the extreme cuteness flowing out of my child:


Could you not just eat her up?


Matching bloomers :)


Beautiful!


Chilling in her new wagon


Mommy, Daddy and Mia eating sushi


Shooting quail eggs...YUCK


Me and my little bro :)


Meme and Poppy


Yeah, she's so diverse she can eat off of chopsticks!


Candy cane roll


Salmon sashimi!  YUM YUM YUM


Twilight roll and Ultimate salmon roll


Dessert


Me and my lady!

We had such a wonderful Christmas and hope you did as well.  Everyone have a safe and blessed New Year!


Photobucket

No comments: