Friday, November 30, 2012

Oh, HI!!

I don’t even know how to begin to catch up, so let me just apologize from the beginning.  This is going to be the Mack daddy of random blog entries. 

 

IMG_6272IMG_6273

This wild child has been keeping her momma on her toes!  Although she is getting SO STINKING SWEET, she is so busy.  She is loving school and learning so much.  I love to hear her talk about her friends at school, who are currently Cheyenne, Emily and Brook.  She also just broke out the nursery rhymes all by herself the other night on the way home.  Little Miss Muffet, to be exact.  So so cute!

 

IMG_6243IMG_6245

Lunch date at the Cheesecake factory with my little BFF!

 

Followed up by shopping, of course!!

IMG_6237

Checking out her sweet new headband!

 

These days Mia isn’t really into anything, like hardcore.  She used to be so predictable of what she loved.  She went through the Elmo phase, the Mickey phase and the Rapunzel phase.  But right now?  Nothing in particular.  She is starting to get into some boy things, like wrestlers, super hero's, bugs, etc. 

So Dave and I decided to take her to Target to just kind of walk around the toy department and get some ideas for Christmas.  She LOVED the Fur real pets, the John Cena wrestling figure and the Avenger gear.

 

IMG_6256IMG_6257

Why yes, that is Thor’s hammer, Captain America’s shield and the Iron Man mask!  She wanted the best of ALL worlds!  HAHA

 

Mia has also been taking lots of responsibility with Sam.  She loves to feed her and teach her trick, but now she can WALK her!!  It is so cute to see my 30-something-pound 3 year old walking our 50-something-pound dog!!

IMG_6269

These two are like sisters!  They play and bond and FIGHT!  HA!

 

IMG_6259IMG_6260

My sweet angel on Thanksgiving!  Man, I am SO thankful for this girl!  She totally rocks my world!

 

Shopping and lunch date with Nana and Aunt Terri was wildly successful!  She also ate calamari like it was nothing!  And this was the kind with the whole body and tentacles!  Even I wouldn’t eat it!

IMG_6267IMG_6270IMG_6271

 

And of course I can’t forget about my smallest girl!  This is a 31 week picture!  I am feeling great, just getting the third trimester exhaustion!  This pregnancy has FLOWN by!  Mia loves to hold my belly and kiss her baby sister!  She loves to feel her kick and tells her she loves her all the time!  She is going to be a great big sister.  Melts my heart!  I can’t wait to see my girls bond and be friends!

 

IMG_6228

 

I think I am caught up now and am going to try to stay on top of it!

No comments: