Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend Wrap up!

Miss Mia had a packed weekend!  Friday night Mia and I went to a local Kids gym with some girlfriends, Angela and her daughter Lanna!  We had dinner first to give the girls some *fuel* then headed over to the gym for 2 whole hours of running-like-a-wild-banshee fun! Ha!

The girls watching some Mickey Mouse!


I know the pics are blurry, but she was on the move the *whole* time!


That's about as good as it gets of the 2 of them together! Ha!




Watching the biggER kids go down the slide!


In the foam pit!


Angela and Lanna ♥


Mia and Mommy ♥

Mia had so much fun that she slept until 10, yes TEN the next morning!  We should go to that gym more often!

Saturday Mia spent some time with Grandma Rhonda and great Aunt Terri doing some fun girls shopping and lunch!  Mia of course came home with bunches of goodies :)  While she was on her girls date, Daddy and I had a little date of our own!  It doesn't happen often, so we had to take advantage!  We had a *quiet* lunch and then a little shopping!  My idea of a GREAT day! 


You know how we do!!

While we were at the mall, we were *supposed* to buy ourselves clothes because we always wear the same things over and over to add to our wardrobe, BUT, I just had to stop by some Mia stores ;)  We found the cutest little yellow and white polka dot bikini for Mia and I found one to match!  I may look like a muffin in mine, but were gonna match!  Haha!  At the end of the shopping trip, Mia had racked up and Dave and I both got one thing for ourselves.  Oops. 

After shopping we met our friends Pam and Damon for dinner then headed to their house to hang out.  All in all, awesome day!

You know how I was telling you how *obsessed* Mia is with our iPhones?  Well, she looovveess listening to music and watching the music videos as well.  When I woke up this morning, this is what I found...


Listening to some tunes together!  ::heart melting::

Well guys and girls, that wraps our weekend! 

How was your weekend?  Anything fun and exciting?



Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, that last photo is just TOO adorable! Cameron loves our iPhones too. He can actually get to his folder of apps on my phone and picks out what he wants to play!

Sounds like a great weekend! :)