Thursday, June 7, 2012

Week 5 with H2

Everyday I am thankful to God for blessing me with another little one.  I know he is fearfully and wonderfully knitting this little one in my womb.  He already knows what he/she is, what he/she will look like and what personality H2 will have.  I am so thankful we serve such an almighty, all knowing, loving Father!

 

Symptoms:  Exhaustion, breast tenderness, bloating.

Size:  Baby is the size of an apple seed.

 

There was something a little “different” going on for a few days that concerned me.  I was having so lower, right sided, intermittent and but dull pain.  Since I work with my OB’s, I mentioned it to one of them, and with my history of ectopic pregnancy, they wanted me to get an ultrasound to make sure everything was where it should be. 

We got it scheduled for a few hours later (oh the perks of working with you OB and pediatrician! HA).  Turns out, our little “bubble” (the gestational sac and yolk sac) was perfectly positioned in the uterus, however the pain I was feeling was because of two moderately sized cysts on my right ovary.

See, I’m NOT crazy!  HAHA

Other than that, I am just trying to embrace this pregnancy and not try to rush it like I did with Mia!

No comments: