Monday, June 25, 2012

What’s been going on….

I hate to blame this little person growing inside me, BUT, I absolutely have NO energy or motivation these days.  It takes all I have to get up off the couch and function with a 3 year old.  Therefore, the picture taking and blogging has taken a back seat.  I really hate that because there are so many things that happen and I try to *remember* to blog about, then end up forgetting!  I just keep telling myself, only a few weeks of this crazy wicked exhaustion left, then I should be back to normal.  Hopefully ;)

 

Any who, here are some pictures of what we’ve been up too…

 

Snacks on the deck…in our her undies!

IMG_5556

 

Slip-n-slide with cousins, daddy and B!

DSC_0015DSC_0023DSC_0025

 

Swimming…

DSC_0002DSC_0010

 

Go Karts with Poppy, Daddy and B for Fathers Day!

IMG_5571IMG_5575

 

And a little friendly competition in the batting cages!

IMG_5579IMG_5581

And I have to give credit, Poppy smoked daddy at that activity!  HA!

 

We play outside A LOT!

IMG_5589

 

And in daddy’s car pretending to drive is SO much fun :)

IMG_5586

 

Mia has also taken a liking to cars.  So what does her daddy do?  Immediately go buy her some!

IMG_5600IMG_5603

 

We stopped by Taco Bell one night and were waiting in the drive thru line and Dave asked Mia is she wanted a taco. She said “No, Strawberries in a cup!”  Huh?  We were confused until we looked up and saw this…

IMG_5601

That silly girl!  I am so glad that she still chooses to eat healthy!

 

These have been my best friend lately…

IMG_5568

 

Pretty growing girl!

DSC_0039IMG_5578

No comments: