Saturday, September 6, 2014

Cards game!

One of Dave's friends had sent him some tickets to the Louisville football game for today, about a week ago.  I told him there was probably going to be no way he could go because if he was even discharged from the hospital, he would probably be in too much pain.  And that, my friends, is where I underestimate my strong husband.  He kept telling me "If I'm out of the hospital, WE ARE GOING!"  I brushed it off and said "honey, if you are out and can go, we will go" and I chalked it up as just that.  Talk.  

Aaaaannnddd, here we are.  At the game!  I'm sorry I ever underestimate him :)

A little Wal-Mart stroll, wasting time before the game.  


Little Cards cheerleader!

Notice the cutie on the side?! 


 Arby's, Pre-game...




Poser...

Girlfriend has the fake "cheeeeesseee" down pat!!







Walking up the ramp with her daddy...



 Mia was so amazed by the loud music and fireworks!  Playing close attention the game...






GOOOO CARDS!!!!!


My heart is happy!!







Watching the game...




2/3 of my heart.  God has definitely blessed us during this storm...


 Love being able to spend all of this quality time with my favorites.  New perspective on life.  Thank you Lord for each day with these people.



No comments: