Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Huber’s and PRN

My work picnic this year was at Huber’s.  It was such a good time and the food was excellent!  We got to eat yummy food, pick pumpkins and pet the animals at the petting zoo.  We took Mia’s cousin Jazzlyn with us and met up with Meme, Poppy, B, Noona, Kyle, Charlie and Brody!  It was such a fun trip!
The girls…
DSCF7327DSCF7336DSCF7338
And Mia’s favorite big cousins…
DSCF7356DSCF7357DSCF7359
All the girls..Meme, Mia, Noona, Mommy and Jazz

DSCF7365DSCF7367DSCF7368
It’s about impossible to get a picture with all of them looking at the same time! HA!

DSCF7385DSCF7388DSCF7390
Mia didn’t care anything about picking out a pumpkin, she would just go and sit on all of them!  She was more concerned with playing with all of her cousins, and that’s ok, because that’s what means the most :)

And speaking of work, I got PRN, which basically means "as needed" and you get to pick your own schedule and it's a raise!  Woohoo!!!  Now I will be able to work my schedule around Dave's so that we can be with Mia more.  I will work much less and the pay should be somewhere around the same amount!  I don't get any benefits but that is totally fine because I don't take them now because we get better and cheaper benefits through Dave's work!  Praise God for answered prayers!

No comments: