Friday, December 16, 2011

Tune In

tunein
My brother told me about this app for my phone called “Tune-In” radio.  I have Pandora and didn’t think much about it until he told me that he listened to Joel Olsteen sermons on Tune In.  I’m not quite sure if you can do that on Pandora or not, I’ve never tried honestly, but I downloaded the app and LOVE it!  I listen to Joel every morning on my way to work and on the way home.  It is so encouraging and just makes you feel good for the rest of the day!  So, thanks to my little brother, I love you!
rack
Mia and I had a very busy day today.  We ran lots of errands, did some Christmas shopping and had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory together!  Such a fun little girls day!
RACK’ed: Pinterest inspired!  Check it out here!
rack1
Yummy lunch!
rack2
Such a fun day!
rack3

No comments: