Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Details, details

So I am 38 weeks and 1 day today!  YAY!!

 

IMG_6688

***Yes, I know she is low.  She always has been. And yes, she has dropped even further. Trust me, I can FEEL this!***

We had our doctor appointment today and the doctor seems to think Finley will weigh about 8 pounds!  ::GASP::

Remember, Mia was 5-13?! Holy crap how am I going to push this kid out??

My blood pressure looks great and my weight gain is still within normal limits.  I am gaining about 1 lb. per week, all which I think are now going to Finley, or my exploding boobs! HAHA!

Doctor said I am 2cm and 50% effaced.  I was 3cm and like 80% at this point with Mia, but I think Finley is enjoying herself in the womb, getting fed plenty, where as Mia probably wanted out of my hostile uterus! HA :)

If I don’t go into labor on my own, they will most likely induce me next WEDNESDAY!!!

HOLD ME!

Stuff just got real. HAHA!!

IMG_6691IMG_6694

 

The first thing the doctor said when she came in the room was “You look, BIG!” Um, thanks??  Then she measured me and said “Well, you aren’t as big as you look.” Thanks, again?! Whatev.  I will take a healthy, plump baby ANY DAY, over what we dealt with with Mia!

You guys?! I may actually have a baby with rolls!!!  EEEKK :)

So SO pumped to hold my baby girl!!!

No comments: