Monday, January 14, 2013

The past few days…

We are trying to get everything done and items crossed off the list, before D-day.  If you know me at all, check lists are my BF’s!

 

Mia had her dentist appointment, and of course, the time I can’t take her, she sits in the chair for the first time AND lets them use the buffer tool thing!

IMG_6698 

Where did my little baby go??

 

I also had to squeeze in  my last minute hair and eyebrow appointment.  I didn’t want to get it done to early, but I did wait very late.  I kept saying, I can NOT go into labor or my water break until I get my hair done!  HAHA!!  But, I made it, so she can come any time now :)

IMG_6699

THAT, is a belly people!!

We got in our final grocery trip before miss Finley decides to show up…

IMG_6701

This sweet girl was so good, she got a sucker!

 

Our Sammy girl is even getting in some QT before little sister arrives!

IMG_6705

 

We went and had dinner with my parents…

IMG_6706

Grilled chicken salad and GRAPE JUICE, not wine ;)

 

And finally, I’ve been really, really, soaking in this sweet time with my big girl!

IMG_6696

 

Ok Finley, you may grace us with your presence!

No comments: