Sunday, January 6, 2013

Girl time, Olive Garden and ABF

Yesterday my sweet friend Dana and I went and had some girl time getting mani and pedi’s!  It was such a relaxing time, to get pampered and have adult girl conversation, even if it was just for 2 hours!  I am getting myself all prepared for this new baby girl.  Now all I have to do is make it to my hair appointment on Friday and I’ll be completely ready :)

After girl time, we went home and got ready and then met back up with Dana, her husband Brandon and their sweet little princess Addilyn!  We had some yummy dinner at Olive Garden, followed by some hanging out at our house.  The whole time we were eating, Mia kept asking “Momma, Addy come over to our house?”  She was so excited.  Now that Addy is a little older and can run and play with Mia, she really loves playing with her!  So thankful to have such sweet friends!

 

I just realized that I didn’t take any pictures this weekend.  What a boring post, with no pictures!

Today, we got back to church and ABF after missing the past few weeks.  With all of the holidays and my (I take full responsibility) laziness, it felt good to get back!  I so missed all of the fellowship with some really great couples! 

Any more, if I’m not working, it takes a stick of dynamite to get me up and going.  I just feel so tired all of the time.  I work a 12 hour shift and it wipes me out for a day or two!  That’s ok though, only a couple more weeks!!

After church a few of us couples went out for lunch at one of our favorite lunch places, McAlister's!  I love spending time with a bunch of couples in our stage of life, who hold the same morals and values and who love you for you.  We all have our own life stuff going on and it’s nice to know you have people who are there for you and that you can be there for them.  We are so blessed to have them in our lives!

Once we got done with lunch, Daddy had to run by the tattoo parlor to schedule his “Finley” tattoo appointment!  If you know my husband, he has a huge “Mia” tattoo on his forearm, complete with a big princess crown on the letter M.  Now he has to add Finley’s name on the inside of the same forearm for his second little princess!!

 

Now I guess I better go squeeze in a nap, Finley is requesting it.  And this momma?  Grants her wish ;)

No comments: