Friday, March 15, 2013

A birthday party and my little sweetheart

Yesterday was my first day back to work!  Although I only worked 4 hours and it was super busy, it wasn’t as bad as I was dreading.  Most likely because it was only for four hours!  HA!
After work, I can home, nursed the babe and hung out with the family for a bit.  Later Ben, Mia and I headed to a local kids gym for Grant’s birthday party while Dave stayed home with Finley.  We wanted daddy to go, but it wouldn’t have been a fun time for Finley to sit in her car seat the whole time. And mommy still doesn’t like to take her out and expose her to many people yet!

IMG_7149

The blur that is me and my girl sliding!  HA!
IMG_7138IMG_7135

Uncle B and Mia!
IMG_7148

After the party, we came home and Meme, Poppy, Daddy, Finley, Mia, Ben and I all went to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants.  It was a little late and Mia hadn’t had a nap, so she was super sleepy and quiet.  she asked for a balloon, and her wish is my command.  I went to the front counter and got her her purple balloon that she asked for.  After a few minutes of playing with it, she told me that she wanted to give her balloon to Jesus!  I told her would could write a message on it to give to Jesus.  She had me write “Hi Jesus! Love, Mia!” As soon as we got outside, she let it go to Jesus!  What a sweet heart she has :)

IMG_7151IMG_7153
I’d like to think that Jesus loved His message :)

No comments: