Monday, March 11, 2013

Quality time and Bass Pro shop

Saturday, Dave had to work and Meme and Ben went to a Christian concert, so Poppy, the girls and I went to Chick-fil-a to spend some QT and let Mia play.  There is nothing more I love than spending time with my family.  Although we missed daddy, Meme and Ben, Dad and I still had a good time, talking and hanging out.  I am so thankful for my dad and every day I get to spend with him!  We have a great relationship, and I love it!!

Sunday, ALL of us, went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch and then went to hang out at Bass Pro shop.  Dave loves that store, but we have found out that Mia does too!!  They had free “fishing” for the little kids, which Mia loved.  They had this pool set up with little tiny fish in it.  They would let the child pick a fishing pole and then “catch” a fish.  Mia was sure to tell the worker that she wanted the PINK one!  After she caught her fish, she then walked over with it to get her picture taken.  I thought for sure that she would not want anything to do with it, but she wasn’t grossed out by it at all!

IMG_7078IMG_7079

Look what I caught!!!
IMG_7082IMG_7084

After fishing, we checked out all of the boats and ATV’s!  We can dream…
IMG_7089IMG_7090

Sometimes I think she is a boy trapped in a girls body!  But, she is just perfectly well rounded, and I wouldn't have it any other way :)
IMG_7093

So thankful for my family :)

No comments: