Monday, April 7, 2014

FIVE (The interview)

The Interview. One year later.  Exact same questions.  You can find last years answers, here.

1. What is your name?  ::spells if out::  M.I.A.   Mia Huff.     
2. How old are you? Five
3. What is your favorite animal? Giraffe
4. Who is your best friend?  Vansh (a little boy in her preschool class)
5. What is your favorite movie?  Beauty and the Beast
6. What is your favorite book?  Amelia Bedelia (?? I have no idea.  I’ve never read that to her.)
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?  A nurse, to help babies like you.
8. What makes you happy?  Books
9. What makes you sad?  Lions!  They are scary!
10. What is your favorite food?  Chicken nuggets, from Chick-fil-A

11. What is your favorite song?  The Beauty and the Beast song. ::Starts singing it::
12. What is your favorite game?  Candyland
13. What is your favorite TV show? Mickey.  (WOW!  I never thought she would say that!)
14. When is your birthday?  5.  April 8.
15. What is your favorite color?  Pink and purple

**Added some new questions**
16. What is mommy’s name?  Mama Huff
17. What is daddy’s name?  Daddy Huff
18. What is sisters name?  Finley Claire.
19.  What is your favorite bible story?  Jonah.  ::proceeds to tell me the story::
20.  Where do we live? At the beach. ::We all wish, sister.  Asked again::  Eagle Feather St.

The things she says…
Sitting at the bar eating dinner “Momma, thank you for making me dinner.”
Laying in bed, reading the Storybook bible, “Thank you for teaching me to learn.”
::Before a rivalry basketball game::  “Mia, who do we cheer for?”  “JESUS!!!”  Yep, that trumps Cardinals!!
“Mom, you’re a dag on hoot!”
Mia is constantly saying “Mommy, I love you.” and she still says “Mom, I wanna hold you!”

No comments: