Tuesday, April 27, 2010

LIAM IS HERE!!

Pam and I before Liam's arrival

Mia's husband has officially ARRIVED!  Beautiful blonde babe weighing in at 6 lbs and 9 ounces, 19 inches long, HEALTHY!  Praise the Lord!!  Oh, by the way, we had a little guessing game of his weight and length before he arrived and guess what I predicted??  6-9 and 19 inches!!  YEAH, I'm that good!! LOL
Anyway,  I was able to be present in the room when he was born and also gave him his first bath!

Liam Andrew


Daddy and baby ♥

The new momma and her new favorite ;)

Today was an amazing day.  I got to witness a miracle from God and see a family's life change right before my eyes.  I may do this everyday for a living, but it never gets old.  Of course, a job is a job and you don't always want to go, but how is this not the BEST job if you get to choose?  I think it means even more to me now that I am a mommy myself.  Before Mia, I thought I loved my dogs more than ANYTHING and that there was no WAY I could possibly love a child more than them HAHAHAHA!!!  Wow, I didn't even know God could put that much love in your heart.  And, you know what is even crazier is that God loves us EVEN MORE than we love our children and that is just to hard for my human brain to fathom!  Anyway, I am so incredibly happy for them!  Congratulations Pam and Damon!  We love you!
So after seeing all of that, that REALLY made me miss my lovey A LOT!  When I got home I just hugged her and kissed all over her beautiful little face!  She is so amazing!  I know I say it a lot but I am truly blessed and I am so thankful!
Today was a great day!

1 comment:

CJA said...

LETS PLAN THIS WEEDING AND PICK OUT JAEMAES MAID OF HONOR DRESS :) lol great post!