Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Lovey!

I want to wish my special husband a very Happy Birthday.   Dave, you are my very best friend and I thank God everyday for you.  I would absolutely be lost without you.  You are my rock, the first one I call to talk to, the one I lean on for support and the one I trust with my heart.  I truly believe you are my soul mate and can not wait to spend the rest of my life with you. 



Thank you so much for working hard every day in order to support our family.  You sacrifice so much in order to keep us happy, and although we have our fair share of rough times, I still know that I can count on you. 
Thank you for being an amazing daddy to our precious little lady.  Seeing you with our daughter took my love for you to a whole new level.  I know I don't always show it, but I want you to know all of this is true.  I feel very proud to call you my husband and my baby daddy! Ha!



I don't know anyone else on this earth I would rather spend my life with.  When our baby girl is grown, I hope she finds a man just like her daddy.  I will have tears of joy.  I want her to be able to say what I can say to my mom.. "I think I've found the answer to your prayers.  And he is good.  So good.  He treats your little girl like a real man should.  He is good.  So good.  He makes promises he keeps.  No, he's never gonna leave.  So don't you worry about me." -Carrie Underwood



Our love is strong and has perservered through many obstacles. We, together, can make it through anything.  You are my partner in life. 
"Why do I love you?  Because, even when I've foolishly let go of your hand, you've never let go of mine.  And for that, I thank you and love you even more."



You make me feel like the most special girl ever.  I could not have even asked for better.  God really does know what He's doing!  :)



"I need an extra day on the week, an extra hour on the clock just to show you how beautiful you are.  You're so good to me, boy you're so good to me.  Oh yeah, I'd need an extra month on the year, one extra holiday just to kiss you all over your face.  You're so good to me.  Boy you're so good to me.  I'm speechless."  -Ciara



"There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will.  So don't worry about the people from you past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future." ♥  You are my past, my present and my future!



"If you get a chance, take it.  If it changes you life, let it."



All of the best memories of my life include you.  I wouldn't have it any other way.



"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.  It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."



Your love is all I think about.



"You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about."

David Alan Huff, I love you more than words could ever describe.  You just have to take me for my word and believe me when I say I cherish you and wouldn't trade you for the world!

"You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had.  No matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life."

Happy Birthday to the most amazing husband ever.


Photobucket

No comments: