Monday, January 31, 2011

No more dogs :(

As of this weekend we are officially a family with NO pets.  We had been contemplating re homing our 2 dogs since we moved to a smaller house, but the thought of it actually broke my heart.  However, with the smaller house, smaller yard, a toddler and TTC baby number 2, the dogs just weren't getting the attention they needed or the ROOM to run as they needed.  We had to be UNselfish and find them a better fit.  Diesel (the lab mix) went to a friend/coworker who has some land and two older kids to play with.  I can keep updates on him all the time and just know he will LOVE being around the kids!  Tyson (the boxer) went to an older couple with their adopted 10 year old son who live on 20 acres and a pond.  No other dogs, just some horses!  The mom stays at home and the little boy doesn't have very many friends because of having basically ZERO neighbors! Ha!  She wanted her son to have a best friend, someone to play with, sleep with, etc.  I mean, could Tyson have scored any better?  I think not.  They were very sweet and offered us to call at any time and even stop by to visit if we wanted to!
When we dropped them off, I was of course heart broken to leave my family member with someone else, but I have to keep telling myself that they are fine and being loved on.  No more pets for us for a looooonngg time, if ever.



Love you boys ♥


In related news, I am SICK of TTC.  I am impatient and it hurts my feelings.  I know I need to just trust God and His plan for my life, but man!  I am around preggos and babies ALL OF THE TIME people!  I mean I am a nurse on the MOTHER/BABY unit for crying out loud.  You know what sucks the most?  That I see women who come in, accidentely pregnant, who took drugs throughout their whole pregnancies and still have a perfectly normal baby.  And how is that fair to a baby to have to go home to that?  UGH!
Then I'm constantly surrounded by the ones who "I actually made it 2 whole freaking months off of birth control before I got pregnant."  WOW!  Thank you.  I just need someones OUNCE of fertility please.  Could you send a little baby dust my way? 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I'm sorry you had to get rid of them, I have thought about doing that quite often with my two! And praying for you!! It will happen!