Friday, March 18, 2011

30 Day Challenge

I've decided to do this "30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives" over at http://www.reviveourhearts.com/   It kind of reminds me of the "Love Dare" but just for wives and is biblically based.  I love and appreciate my husband, but just like any married couple, we have our issues.  So this challenge is just for ME.  To make me stronger in my walk with God and stronger in the marriage He blessed me with.  I will start today, post how it went as well as post the next challenge tomorrow.

Day 1.

"The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life." Prov. 31:11-12
* You can't say anything negative about your husband ...to your husband...or to anyone else, about your husband.

* Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband...to your husband...and to someone else, about your husband!

Those of you who are around me, HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE.  Join me.

For others, join with me in this challenge!!

Who wants to do this with me?!  Nobody said it would be easy.  But it will be worth it!  If you want to take the challenge, just comment here on the blog and tell us about your day.  What you did, the struggles you had etc.  If you have a blog, LINK UP!  This shall be fun :)



Photobucket

2 comments:

Elle The Heiress said...

I'm joining you! =)

Lauren said...

YAY! We can do this!