Saturday, March 19, 2011

Challenge Day 2

How did day one go for you?  It was actually very easy for me.  Maybe it was because he didn't make me mad at all today, but that's beside the point!  HA!  I woke him up, gave him a hug, told him I loved him and that I was thankful that he chose me.  Not only did that make him feel good, but I felt good making him feel loved! 

If you are following along, be sure to comment and let me know how it went for you.  What did you struggle with, what was easy, etc.

Are you ready for your next challenge?

 
Day 2


"...through love serve one another." Gal. 5:13b

Today, find some way that your husband is serving you or your family. Does he help around the house? Take care of the car? Fix things that are broken?
Maybe your husband's not a handyman, but does he run errands for you? Let you go first? Take care of you when you are sick? Help you make decisions?
 Let him know that you see his unique service as a great strength.


Source:
http://www.reviveourhearts.com/topics/30-day-challenge.php



Photobucket

No comments: