Thursday, March 10, 2011

Completely UNrelated items: Ramblings from my brain

My brain needs to purge.  So here goes...

We have been trying to eat better.  Mia always eats pretty clean, but being completely honest, I *loathe* dieting.  I would rather workout 10 days a week (haha, get it?) than eat healthy.  I love to eat.  And eat yummy until I'm so full I can't stand it.  I mean, I do eat healthy sometimes, but not like I should.  So here's the deal:  I went grocery shopping and and tried to make better decisions.

Mia's typical breakfast.  Kashi waffle with olive oil butter and sugar free syrup (sshhh, don't tell her it's healthy), fresh blueberries and strawberries and a banana.




Yep, SHE ate all of that!

Now, for the hubs breakfast...









For my big love!

I also got lots of yummy stuff, but the natural version.



For my kid who doesn't really care for veggies



Dinner time!  White meat chicken breast tenders with green beans.

So there you have it.  Mia will no longer eat healthier than her parents!  We will join her!

Speaking of healthy/yummy food, tonight I made my coworkers recipe for buffalo chicken sandwiches.  It was deeelish!  And simple.  Now that's what I'm talking about.  Put four chicken breasts in the crock pot with 1 bottle of your fave buffalo sauce and one packet of dry ranch seasoning.  Cook for 6-8 hours and pull apart.


This sandwich...

On this bread.  Yummy AND healthy say what?!

**********************

Mia is so funny.  Today she was eating and I guess got food on her hands.  She starting rubbing her fingers and telling me "off."  I gave her a napkin and she wiped her hands!  She doesn't like being sticky! HA!

I just painted our toe nails a matching HOTT pink with sparkles.  I can hardly wait for summer and sandals and shorts and dresses and oh my...This rainy cold stuff?  I'm so over it.

I have everything planned for my girls big TWO b-day party, BUT still haven't found any invitations.  I want zebra/hot pink Minnie mouse invites.  If you know of anyone who can do them, let me know ASAP!
AND OH MY GOSH...I can't wait for you to all see her cake!  I die.  Period.

And also?  I'm sick of this infertility thing.  I'm over it.  Whatev.

Ok, so I think my brain has emptied of it's thoughts.  For now.

Have a great night!



Photobucket

No comments: