Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Days like these make me smile and sneeze :)

Spring has officially sprung around here, which means my allergies have as well!  I'm so thankful for this warmer, sunnier weather that I'll take the sneezes with the runny nose and itchy eyes all day long! 

Today started out with a trip to the fake-and-bake tanning salon.  After a long winter, I am *pasty* white!  What else to accompany a warm glow than to get your hair done! 


And that is just what I did!  An amazing 2 hours of mommy time!!

While I was getting pampered, my sweet husband was at home with our girl, making sure to get her a nap so that she would be in a good mood for me!  I am so thankful for him ♥

After nap time, Mia and I had a zoo date planned with Emily and Mikayla!  The weather was absolutely perfect for the zoo!


Mia and Mikayla


Watching the seals


Playing on the playground!




Slide!




Playing in the dafodils!


My opportunity for a photo op :)


As close to a smile as were gonna get!  She's a busy little girl!


My mini love ♥



The zoo worked up an appetite in us girls so we headed to Chick-fil-a for some yumminess and more play time!


Can you even go to Chick-fil-a without getting a banana pudding milkshake?  I think not!

I love days like today, sneezing or not!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Angie said...

My house is all allergy'd up too. It is terrible, and the wind is blowing like crazy, so that makes it 10 X worse!

I love the flower pics...too cute!

Lauren said...

Thank You!