Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fair time!

It's STATE FAIR time people!!!  I absolutely LOVE going to the fair!  The food, exhibits, people watching. oh so much fun!  Each year Mia is getting even more fun to take.  Although I didn't let her have any of the "fair food," (I packed her a healthy little lunchbox!), she did thoroughly enjoy the rides.  My girl?  Is gonna be a thrill seeker.  Her ride options were limited because she wasn't quite tall enough for a lot of rides, however she did get to ride a mini roller coaster with her daddy and drive a "bumper boat!"

Big slide with daddy!

First EVER roller coaster :)

My girl driving her bumper boat!


Putting her name on the community coloring wall


Mia also had her first day of MDO yesterday.  Daddy had to take her and pick her up because I had to work (BOO!), but her teacher said she was very good and was the first to go down for a nap.  What can I say, she loves her sleep.  She fits perfectly in this family! HA!  I think MDO is going to be a true blessing all the way around.

Last night after work I met up with some of our bible study friends and went to the Tenth Avenue North free concert at the fair.  We had a really great time and I very much enjoyed spending time with awesome people!  Can't wait for our movie date (Courageous)!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

SassyCassie said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

I'm glad she had a good first day at "school." I think Sam would definitely benefit from the structure but I'm already fuh-reaking about about even putting him in the nursery when he's off all of his restrictions. He needs more social interaction!