Sunday, August 28, 2011

Playdates and birthday :)

We have had yet another eventful week!  Mia went to "school" Monday and Wednesday and she absolutely LOVES it!  I could not be anymore thrilled.  On Thursday we went to play at a local indoor kids gym, had lunch and then ran some errands and with Tiffini and Jase.  We just love to hang out with them!



Mia and Jase ♥

Friday I worked and Saturday Dave, Mia and I headed to Lexington for Dave's Fantasy Football Draft.  Mia and I got our bellies full and then abandoned ship to go shopping at this really awesome upscale consignment shop in Lexington :)  We got lots of good deals and cute clothes for this fall/winter!

Saturday night Mia went to play with her Nana and Papaw so Dave and I could have a little "date" time for my birthday.  We ended up just coming back home, having sushi takeout and lounging on the couch watching Soul Surfer together.  Perfect date night!  Oh, and that movie was awesome if you haven't seen it yet.

This morning we went to church and bible study, followed by more fair time with Jacob, Tiffini and Jase!  

Jacob and Jase, Dave and Mia

Mia and I, Tiffini and Jase

Riding the bumper boats!  How adorable is he??

My girl wasn't feeling the boats this time!  HA!

Our friends at dinner.  Love them :)

My little fam!

After dinner we came home to my parents and brother waiting for me with freshly homemade cupcakes (thanks mom!)!!  I just love my family and friends!  I had a great birthday :)

Photobucket

No comments: