Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MDO open house, froyo and shopping!


Mia had her Mother's Day Out open house today.  We went to meet her teachers and see her class room.  At first she was a little shy, but about 3 minutes later she was playing and having a good time.  Such a good time that we couldn't get her to leave!


Welcome sign with her name!

I am going to love all the structure they give these kids.  I love schedules and routines!!  I am SO green :)
SCHEDULE!!

Sitting in her class

After open house we went and ate some delicious frozen yogurt with my friend Joelle.  Joelle is one of the sweetest girls I know.  I just love to hang out with her :)

YUMMY!

Joelle and I.  I absolutely adore her!

My girlie digging in the froyo!

Once our bellies were satisfied, Mia and I did a little consignment shopping and went and visited Meme and Poppy.  I found some of the cutest little dresses for this winter and next summer.  If y'all can't tell, I'm a huge lover of anything monogrammed or smocked and I found a smocked Halloween dress.  It is ca-uuute!

Next we headed to Tarjay to pick up Mia's....wait for it...."school" supplies!  It wasn't much, but it still excited me!  We have her little monogrammed lunch box and backpack ready to go.

Mia and her Poppy ♥

A couple of Mia's favorite past times with her Poppy are picking tomatoes in the garden and playing in "poppy's truck!"  She loves to just get in the truck and play with the radio and windows and act like she's steering.  She is in love with her Pop!

Mia and her best Meme :))

Meme and Poppy think this girl could do no wrong.  They absolutely adore her and THAT?  Makes my heart melt :)



Seriously?  I want to squeeze her.  Just sayin.

Could I be any more blessed?  I think not.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.  I will be working...


Photobucket

3 comments:

Jillian said...

I LOVE structure too!! But it is so hard to do that at home so next year Emerson will get that in preschool:)

SassyCassie said...

Awesome! Is she going to FBC MDO?

Lauren said...

Yes she is going to FBC! Can't wait!