Monday, August 15, 2011

More Zoo fun!

We are everyday frequent flyers at the zoo!  Mia absolutely loves all of the animals and it's good mommy social time as well!

Mia and her Uncle B

My girl and I

♥♥

After browsing Pinterest for hours a few moments, I found this really cool idea for serving toddler meals.  It is perfectly portioned and colorful and fun!  
It worked because she ate almost every bite!

Today we had yet another zoo day!  It was an absolutely beautiful day to go.  

Mia and Jase checking out the gorillas!


Of course both kiddos had to play at the playground.  No zoo trip is complete without the playground!  

Jase is such a cutie!  Can you believe he is only 14  months?!  I told Mia she needs to keep her eye on him!  He's gonna be a keeper ;)

Jase and his pretty mommy Tiffani!

My lovey!

It was such a great day!  Now to start my work week....

Photobucket

No comments: