Friday, September 9, 2011

Labor day, AWANA, makeup...

Labor day we went to Tiffini and Jacobs for a cookout.  We had great food, great laughs and great fun with lots of great people and all of their kiddos!

Mia, Jase and Anna on the trampoline!  The trampoline was a hit.  I would love to get Mia mommy and daddy one, but don't think we have enough room in our backyard!

Check out this shirt would ya!  I bought one in every size up until she's fully grown and an adult.  HAHA, just kidding, but I would LOVE too :)

Blurry, but you get the point :)

handsome little Jase ♥

Stud!  What a little ladies man ;)

Wednesday night Mia and I went to dinner at church with Tiffini and Jase before Mia went to her AWANA class room and I went to the 3 year old Cubbies room.  The food was delicious!

Before we left...

She was into her show!

Thursday Mia went to childcare at church while I went to my bible study and then we came home and had a very nice, well needed relaxing day!  We cleaned, read, did our little learning worksheets, had our "spa treatment" (see spa treatment blog entry!) and had quiet time.  I love days like those!

I am in the middle of reading The Parent Adventure and one of the chapters is on a "Yes Home."  It's, in a nutshell, about saying "yes" when you can and obviously within reason.  For example, Mia loves to try to get in my makeup and I always tell her "no."  But today?  I said "YES!"  Why not?  What would it hurt?...


eyeliner :)



I'd say she LOVED it!  And so did I.  It felt good to say "yes" to something that made her so happy and did not hurt one thing!

After our "pretty party" Dave, Mia and I headed out for lunch and a trip to LifeWay.  We came home had some quiet time and then this...

My heart?  Exploded!

When they wake up from their little cuddle sesh, Mia and I are off to spend the day with Meme, Poppy and Uncle B!

Have a great day everyone!!



Photobucket

No comments: