Friday, September 23, 2011

Scaredy-cat

We had a playdate with my friend Tina and her adorable little man, Eli.  It turned out to be such a beautiful day outside, so we decided to go to the zoo!

Our little monkeys watching the monkeys!

my little big girl!

I mean seriously?  How cute are they?!



Mia is so funny because of the "heights" phobia.  On the playground there a little bridges to walk across and she is always so scared that she crawls across!  HAHA!  Poor thing, all the kids run past her as she is clinging on for dear life! :)  Eli kept running back and forth over the bridge like c'mon girl, this is a blast!  He is ALL boy though!


We got to see Mia's family! HA!

She fits right in!!

She kept wanting me to slide with her and after each time she would say  "Momma, AGAIN!!"  Love that baby girl!


Such a sweet little guy :)


This face only LOOKS innocent!

After the zoo we went to Meme and Poppy's for a while and then I went to a scentsy party for a friend from bible study.  She is raising money for her adoption.  I hope she makes a lot!  Adoption is so expensive and that is just sad to me.  There are so many babies and kids that need good homes and some people just really can't afford that many thousands up front.  I wish the best for them because mommyhood is pretty much the best thing ever!

Tomorrow Dave and I have a marriage seminar, followed by a work picnic at Kings Island and then it's DATE NIGHT BABY!!!!  Mia will be spending the night with her Nana and Papaw so that mommy and daddy can have a night together!  I absolutely love our time together as a family, but I've got to put my marriage toward the top (right under God!) of my priority list!  Once Mia is grown with a family of her own, I still need my best friend!

Oh and I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was funny...

"Parenting is a tough job when you think about it.  Long hours, no pay, the boss is moody and demanding and benefits don't kick in until years later.  Ehh, at least my co-worker is hot."  I just loved the last part and parenting is totally, 100% worth every second!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

We love a zoo trip! Lilly used to want me to hold the bridge still while she would cross it...now she is the one jumping on it making it wiggle. (: