Sunday, September 4, 2011

Weekend recap

 Friday night Meme, Uncle B, Mia and I decided to go have some Froyo because it was like THE hottest day of the year, plus we just love it!

Pink lemonade no-sugar-added yogurt with raspberries, mango and a few choc chips.  YUM!

I'd say she enjoyed it!

Saturday we got up and went to eat breakfast with Poppy and Uncle B (Meme had to work :( ) at Wild Eggs.  That place is amazing!  I don't think I've ever had anything less than delicious there.  After we got our bellies full, we took the dogs to the dog park in Cherokee park.  It would've been a fantastic idea had it not been 13000 degrees out.  Oh well, it was fun for the 10 minutes we were there!

I feel bad because we were so busy all day Saturday that I only managed to get ONE picture.  That is BAD for me!  However the one picture I did get explains it all...

Mia's lovely extended family took her out for a shopping date :)  I mean, the girl was going through clothes and racks and picking up everything and saying "Ohhhh, cuuuuttee!"  She is a trip.  At one point she actually picked up this leopard print tutu-type skirt (that was NOT cute) and kept commenting on how cute it was and was giving it to everyone because she wanted it!  Already a sassy little diva!  HAHA!

This morning was our regular Sunday church day and bible study.  After church we headed over to Dave's family cookout.  We had yummy food and got to spend quality time :)

♥ Mia and her Nana ♥

BFF's

We rarely get family pics, so I had to get one today even though we are all wearing t-shirts and sporting messy hair (besides Daddy, HAHA)!!


Pretty love ♥

Mia is so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends surrounding her.  People that love her unconditionally and that are always there for her.  We are blessed beyond what we deserve.

Tomorrow I work for a little while, then we are headed to a friends cookout.  It's going to be a blast hanging out with great people and eating great food.  Can't wait!

*****OH! AND?  Mia pooped on the potty for the first time today!!!!!!!!!*****



Photobucket

No comments: