Thursday, February 2, 2012

Friends

I must first start by saying that I LOVE BETH MOORE!! Bible study was soo awesome this morning!  It was a great way to start the day!

We had plans to meet some friends and their kiddos for lunch today.

2-2-12-12-2-12-3

Toni and Grant; Tina and Eli

 

2-2-122-2-12-2

Momma and Mia; Barbie and Trace.  Look at those blue eyes on those two!

Mia was surrounded by lots of handsome boys today :)

After lunch, we decided to take advantage of this beautiful day and make an impromptu trip to the park!

I was so proud of Mia because she actually went up on the playground by herself and went down the slide with me and then said “Do it again!”  She is moving leaps and bounds with her heights fear!  She did manage to get in trouble while on the playground for throwing the mulch.  I don’t know why she loves to do this.  I made her take a “time-out” and sweet Eli thought that sounded fun and came to sit with her :)

2-2-12-4

That looks like a rough time-out, huh?!

 

We played on the swings and took turns hitting some baseballs from the tee.  Eli LOVES baseball and is a dag on champ!  He hits the ball like he came straight out of the womb doing it!  I see a baseball career in his future :)  Mia, on the other hand, made contact and hit the ball, just with the bat upside down! HA!  She is a girly girl, what can I say?

 

2-2-12-5

Grant man about to fall asleep in the swing!

My girl playing in the grass…

2-2-12-6

 

All of the kiddos…

2-2-12-7

So thankful for this awesome weather, especially in February!!  Mia came home and took a 2.5 hour nap, (momma took a small one too!) I’d say our day was a success!

No comments: