Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Question #4

What is the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
Honestly, this was said to me over and over and OVER again throughout my life, but just in the past 3 years has it came to me as “sensible.”  It is the famous words of my mother.
“You don’t understand now, but when you grow up and have kids…”
I loathed that statement growing up. I thought it was so ridiculous because when I was 13 I knew EVERYTHING! What did she know?
Oh how the tables turn and come right back around and bite you in the butt.
Not only was she 110% correct, I will be saying them to my child.  Frequently. 
Everything she said and did, I am saying and doing. It’s crazy! She really did know what she was talking about! Smart woman :)
What was the most sensible thing someone has ever said to you?

No comments: