Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Question #3

Would you rather your child be less attractive and extremely intelligent, or extremely attractive and less intelligent?
Well, I like to think my child is extremely attractive AND extremely intelligent.  But, I’m probably a tiny bit biased :) HA!
However, if I had to choose, I would choose for my child to be extremely intelligent and less attractive.
1. Because real beauty is deep down, in her heart, to her core.  Who she is and what she stands for. God says He is enthralled with her beauty.  He made her perfect.
2. Because when you are intelligent, you are most likely somewhat wealthy, therefore can buy yourself some surgery! HAHA, just kidding!

christmas eve9
She is beautiful inside AND out!
What would you choose for your child, and why?

No comments: