Monday, February 18, 2013

Finley is ONE month old!!

I know I say this A LOT, but TIME FLIES
Especially with the second child.
My mom has always told me that time flies, but time REALLY flies when you have children.  One of the truest statements I’ve ever heard.  I didn’t understand it until I had kids.  Mia’s life has flown by, but I remember feeling like her pregnancy took for-EVER.  I remember rushing through her infancy, always looking forward to the next mile stone.  I couldn’t wait for her to sit up, to crawl, walk, talk, etc.  And now she does all these things and I so badly miss her baby-hood.  Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE who she is now!  Her little personality is amazing.  I love watching her learn and grow, but I wish I could go back and just cherish every second.
I have learned my lesson.
With Finley, I am so much more…chill.  I am relishing in every day.  Every snuggle.  Every feeding.  I can wait for her mile stones.  Because they will get here fast enough.  Too fast, actually.  My baby is already ONE month old!  What in the world?!  How did that happen??

IMG_6905

Finley Claire, you are an absolute perfect baby!  You are SO content.  Not a fussy baby, at all.  You love being on your tummy and are so patient with me during feedings.  You tolerate (I don’t want to say “love” because I don’t quite know) your baths without a tear.  You have started sleeping about 4-5 hours at a time through the night, and mommy thanks you :)

IMG_6877
You are still in newborn diapers and mostly newborn clothes, but you can wear some 3 month sleepers.  The newborn outfits are getting a little short and snug.  You eat well, nurse for about 30 minutes, or take 3-4 ounces EBM ;)
Weight: 9-5.  75%
Length: 21 inches.  50-75%
Head: 14 3/4 in.  50-75%

IMG_6917IMG_6918IMG_6919
IMG_6920IMG_6921IMG_6923

No comments: