Thursday, February 28, 2013

Puzzles

Today my sweet friend Dana and I took the girls out to a local indoor play place to let the littles burn off some energy and so we could have some mommy/friend time!  Mia needed some time out of the house, away from the little sis and just with momma.  Mia just adores Addy, and I adore her momma (and Addy too, of course!)

Before the play date.  Sister time! 
IMG_7002IMG_7003

Sweet girls!
IMG_7007

The smile I get when I ask her to “cheese” for the camera!  HA!
IMG_7006

Sliding!  So much fun!
IMG_7010IMG_7011IMG_7012

Milestones people. Milestones.  Conquering the slide (heights) all by herself!!!
IMG_7008

Lunch time!
IMG_7013

Successful play date, yes??
IMG_7015

I’m not sure who had the better time, me or Mia!  I surely missed my little, but it’s so nice to spend some one on one time with my big!  And having a great friend with you isn’t so bad either ;)

No comments: