Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Postpartum, Day 1

It was everything I had imagined.  Normal, to some people.  Foreign to Dave and I.  We had our baby in the room the whole night and day.  Had visitors.  She passed her hearing screen.  It was a perfect day!  Again, awesome nurses who are special, sweet friends.  Joelle and Livvy, I am so thankful for your care and concern.  You are awesome!

 

Mommy with her special angels!

IMG_6770

 

IMG_6775IMG_6728

 

IMG_6724

 

SO.IN.LOVE.

DSC_0116DSC_0118

DSC_0114DSC_0113

 

DSC_0081DSC_0092

 

Baby feet.  Little sister/big sister feet :)

DSC_0097DSC_0099

 

The first man I ever loved, my daddy, brought me sushi!

DSC_0120DSC_0121

 

Everything was going perfectly, until, the full blown panic attack.  Out of nowhere.  SUCKED.  Dumb hormones.

 

After that, I took some Phenergan and got some sleep for the night.  Joelle took Finley to the nurses station and loved on her all night (brought her back every 4 hours for feedings), so I could get some rest.  She is awesome!  LOVE HER!

 

Such a mostly great day!

No comments: