Saturday, October 12, 2013

Soccer game and pumpkin patch

This morning started out lazy.  We hung out in our PJ’s until late morning and then got ready for the day.  Mia had her 3 soccer game this afternoon.  Is it bad that my favorite part is dressing her the part??

I mean, seriously.
IMG_0295IMG_0296

When we get to the game, all of the teams go with their coach and do some pre-game type stuff.  While the other coaches were practicing kicking the ball, our coach gathered his team, all sat in a circle, opened his bible and started teaching them the story of Levi, the tax collector.  And I? LOVE THAT!  I am so grateful to have such great influences in her life.  Even in her soccer coach.

It really does take a village…
IMG_0297

Prayer before the game…
IMG_0298

Now the game begins…
IMG_0299

Mia starts out like gang busters, running full speed, chasing the ball, never kicking it,  and loving it.  She then fizzles out, quickly!  HA!  She comes over to the sidelines, red faced and all, panting and asking for a drink, throughout the entire second half of the game :)

After the game, we headed to a local pumpkin patch!
Waiting for our turn on the hay ride…
IMG_0304

New shoes on the hayride :)
IMG_0312

Baby girl got her pumpkin!
DSC_0280DSC_0285

DSC_0289

OH my girls, how I love them so!
DSC_0302

Daddy and his girls.  My people. Be still my heart.
DSC_0309DSC_0338

Mommy and her sweet babies…
DSC_0287DSC_0333

DSC_0310DSC_0319

My peeps on the hayride…
DSC_0323DSC_0325

Mia picking her heavy pumpkin! HAHA!
DSC_0329

Poppy and his girl; Ben and Dave.  Sorry B, had to post this!  My brutus husband being silly :)
DSC_0340DSC_0345

After the pumpkin patch, we went to see Nana (who is recovering from back surgery), Papaw, Aunt Terri and baby Jackson!
It’s the little things.  Such blessings.  I’m thankful for every one!

No comments: