Monday, March 12, 2012

A BIG, FAT NOTHING!

That’s what we did this weekend. And?  I loved, loved it. 

I can’t even tell you how long it’s been since we just sat at the house and lounged around.  We, or I, so needed it.  Granted, I did just have surgery, so I didn’t quite feel like doing much, but still.

IMG_4528

Taking a page out of momma’s book!  I got up for a second and came back to find her in my spot, on my heating pad! HA!

IMG_4533

Silly little girl!

 

Today, Dave took Mia outside while he cleaned out the garage and she loved it!  The weather is getting warmer, so all of us are loving being able to get outside!

IMG_4534

Playing in her wagon!

 

After daddy left for work, Mia and I took a nap, followed by bath time for the girl.  I am having one-of-those days, so I decided we would share some ice cream!  (She had grilled chicken and carrots for dinner!)

IMG_4536

Straight out of the carton. Don’t judge me.

IMG_4540

She took the big spoon and gave me the baby spoon. Slick move, sister.  Slick move.

IMG_4545IMG_4543

(taking pics of herself with the “front” camera!)

And it was DEEEE-licious!!

Now, hopefully I can get out of my funk.  We are supposed to have very nice weather all week, so I may be doing lots of zoo trips and outdoors time.

How was your weekend?

No comments: