Friday, March 30, 2012

Zija and Melaleuca | The House of Huff

So for those of you who know me, I am becoming more and more Green in my older days.  I am moving (as Toni would say) from soggy granola to straight crunchy.  HAHA! 
No really, I am VERY into organic food, especially since I’ve had Mia.  With all of the pesticides and chemicals in our food these days, I’m SCARED.  I want my child, my family to be healthy.  Everyone talks about how expensive our grocery trips are to Whole Foods.  However, it is worth it to me.  COMPLETELY. WORTH. IT. 
We have cut our budget in other places in order to buy all organic food.  Now, don’t get me wrong, we do have NON-organic things, obviously when we eat out.  I just make sure our groceries, and in particular our produce is organic.
Recently some friends/coworkers have started taking Zija.  Have you heard of this?  You can read about it here.  I am completely sold on the idea and am going to start selling it.  I just have to save up some money to get started.  I haven’t personally tried it myself yet, but people I know who have started it report increased energy, regulated bowel habits, weight loss and generalized increase in health.  The awesome thing is that Mia can do it as well.  Obviously not in the same dose as I, but she can still receive the health benefits!
There is also a company called Melaleuca.  They sell products that are better for your health and for the environment.  I plan on shopping for my cleaning supplies, medicines, etc. through this company.  You can read about Melaleuca here
Have you heard of this?  Tried it?  What do you think?

No comments: