Monday, March 5, 2012

Let’s Play Cards | The House of Huff

Saturday morning we woke up early, got ready and headed to get our baby girl!  After a mere 28 hours without her, Dave and I were craving some Mia time!  I was so happy to see her and kiss on her.  When you get to stay at home as much as I do, you take the time together (at least for me) for granted.  After being away from her for a while, I realized just how much I love our time together!  Yes, Dave and I did need a date night, AND I LOVED IT, but I was terribly happy to be home to my girlfriend!

We came home and all played together and snuggled up on the couch together and then had some dinner.  Later Saturday night, we got a visit from Meme and Poppy!!  Mia gets so excited to see them, that she starts acting like a maniac, running around like a dog chasing it’s tail! HA!

3-3-12=1
Meme and her best girl!
IMG_4476
My hand at one point. Are you kidding me??!

Sunday we woke up, went to church and then out to eat lunch with Nana and Papaw.  Mia is so loved and so spoiled! We are blessed to have parents who love our girl ALMOST as much as we do ;)

3-4-12
Mia ready to go to “chuch”

3-4-12-1
After I put her in her car seat, she grabbed my face and said “momma, kisses and hugs!”  Melt my heart!

3-4-12-2
My BFF!

Sunday night, Mia went to hang out with Meme and Poppy (again, thank you soo much) so daddy and I could go to the movies with our Sunday ABF group.  We went to see “Act of Valor” and it?  Was INTENSE!  Such a great movie of courage, bravery and selflessness.  I always ALWAYS am thankful for our men and women who protect us and serve our country every day, but this movie just makes you realized just HOW MUCH they actually DO and sacrifice for YOU!  Not only them, but their families as well.  I couldn’t even begin to imagine my husband leaving for an unknown amount of time to a foreign country, not knowing if I would ever see him again. So, THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart.  You are truly appreciated!

We had such an action packed, fun weekend!!

No comments: