Monday, May 21, 2012

Baseball games with the boys

This weekend we went to Charlie’s baseball game and Brody’s wee-ball game!  Mia just adores her big cousins and I love to watch her with them!

DSC_0021

Mia and Charlie

 

DSC_0029DSC_0032

Sweet Brody!  If there is anything that makes me want a boy, it would be this!  How cute is he in his little helmet and uniform?

 

DSC_0039DSC_0042

Playing in the tree!

 

DSC_0015DSC_0005

Mia and Brody

 

DSC_0048DSC_0051

On the way home… She was HOT and tired.

 

After nap, we went out and bought Mia her “kiddie” pool.  And of course she immediately had to get in!

 

DSC_0007DSC_0010

Playing with Uncle B.

 

Sunday we went to church, came home and played in the pool and then Dave and I went to our “marriage spring training.” I am LOVING it!  If you ever have a chance to get the David Platt Secret Church series on Marriage and Family, I HIGHLY recommend it!

No comments: