Sunday, May 27, 2012

Blood draws and game nights

Before I start, just want to warn you, this post will be a total photo overload!

 

Thursday morning Mia and I went to bible study at Tiffani’s house.  Mia got to play with Jase while mommy got to spend some time with the girls watching Beth Moore!

 

IMG_5503

 

After bible study, we took Mia to get her blood work done.  The older she gets, the worse she is getting about it.  I think it’s because she has better memory now and knows it’s going to hurt.  And?  She is SO strong, I can’t hold her still.

 

IMG_5504

This was before the “poke.”  Happy as can be.

 

IMG_5505IMG_5507

This was right before.  Already stressing out.

 

IMG_5508IMG_5509

Right after.  Notice daddy ending up having to hold her??  I literally could not hold her still!

 

Any time that happens, Mia deserves some yummy lunch!

IMG_5510

 

I worked Thursday night, we just hung around the house Friday and Friday night we went to eat with Meme and B and then had game night at Meme and Poppy’s house!

 

IMG_5512

No comments: