Saturday, May 12, 2012

We’ve reached double digits! THIRTEEN YEARS!

Today marks 13, (THIRTEEN, DO YOU HEAR ME?) years that Dave and I have been together.
It was after school had dismissed.  We were in the gym, him waiting to go to track practice and me softball practice, and the flirting was relentless.  We were just kids.  Freshman in high school who had major crushes on each other! HA!  We got a moment away from friends and he nervously asked me to be his girlfriend.  I was so embarrassed (the maturity factor wasn’t quite there! LOL) and I couldn’t say anything but laugh.  Then I started ranting about how I “knew” he was going to do this, blah blah blah.  He stopped me mid sentence and said “Well??”
I followed up with a big fat YES! and the rest is history.
IMG_5271

“Ordinary?  No, I really don’t think so. Not a love this true.
Common destiny, we were meant to be, Me and You!
IMG_5275
Like a perfect scene, from a movie screen, were a dream come true.
Suited perfectly, for eternity, Me and You!
IMG_5277
Every day, I need you even more.  And the night time too. 
There’s no way I could ever let you go, even if I wanted to.
IMG_5273
Every day I live, I try my best to give, all I have to you.
I thank the stars above, that we share this love, Me and You.
IMG_5272
Every day, I need you even more.  And the night time too.
There’s no way I could ever let you go, even if I wanted to.
IMG_5279
Ordinary? No, I really don’t think so…
Just a precious few ever make it last and get as lucky as
Me and You
IMG_5283

David Huff, I am so so in love with you. You are my best friend and my soul mate.  There is no one in this world I would rather go through the seasons of life with.  Forever and Ever.
I am so blessed and my heart is full.  I have found the one whom my heart loves.

No comments: