Thursday, January 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Finley Claire!!

My baby girl is ONE YEAR OLD today!  How in the world did that happen??

 

I’ve always said that “time flies, especially once you have kids” but seriously?  With one child it went by fast, but this past year was like super sonic speed.  What’s that quote? Something like “days are long, but the years are short.”  Such a true statement.

 

Miss Finley, you are an absolute light.  You are such a happy little girl.  You are such a social butterfly and you love to wave at everyone!  However, you are a little mommy attached right now.  When we drop you off at church nursery, you cry for a few minutes, especially if you see me leave.  I’m not gonna lie, and act like I don’t love it a tiny bit ;)

 

IMG_1353

 

You love your big sister!  BUT!  You have learned to speak up for yourself, if you will.  If she does something you don’t like, or takes something from you, you let her know about it!!  I see a very interesting relationship developing!!

 

IMG_1351

 

Finley, you have filled my heart more than I thought possible.  As much as I hate to admit it, during pregnancy, I questioned if I could love another child the way I loved Mia.  I was obviously insane.  It’s hard to explain, but as soon as you came out, I loved you as much as your sister.  I love you so much it hurts.  I would do absolutely anything for you.  You girls have my whole heart.

 

IMG_1352

 

As you can see in these pictures, you are an absolute HAM!  You love attention and smile all.the.time.  Your smile and mood is infectious.  You wake up happy, go to bed happy, etc.  You do cry and get upset, it’s just not that common and is usually short lived.

 

IMG_1357

 

This past year has been the best so far!  I love seeing my two girls love each other, play together and interact.  You have given me so much joy and laughter and I thank God for you.

 

IMG_1359

 

Happy happy birthday my sweet baby girl.  I love you so much more than you will ever know.

 

IMG_1354

 

IMG_1355

 

 

Here’s to many more, beautiful….

No comments: