Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy Birthday, my love

Happy 30th birthday, to my lover, my husband, my rock,my best friend, baby daddy and my better half. 

IMG_4801

I can hardly believe we have been together for HALF of our lives.  I can’t wait to see what this next decade and the rest of our lives have in store!

IMG_5211

I can not imagine having anyone else by my side in this life.  There is no one else I would rather grow old with.  I could not ask for a more patient, loving husband (especially to put up with my kind of crazy, HA!).  I have been blessed, no doubt.

DSCF7962

I love you more than words can describe.  I hope you know how much you mean to me.  I would be absolutely lost without you.

IMG_0819

Thank you for giving me the best 15 years of my life and two amazing, beautiful children.

IMG_0302

I love you so much.

Happy birthday, my sweet husband.

No comments: